Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I've sold out

Well, not really. I've, what blogger calls, monetized my blog. All this means for you my loyal reader is that now you will see some of the books, movies, games etc I review or talk about on the site being underlined. If you read the review for, say, The Blind Side, and you feel the urge to own the movie right this instant, well, I can help you with that and you will be helping me, and my wife, and my two daughters. Cough *guilt trip* cough.

Every time you click one of the links it sends you the Amazon page for that product. And, if by some miracle you actually buy the movie right there and then, I get a teeny tiny percentage of the sale and Amazon will love me and I it.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled bloggery.

No comments:

Post a Comment